Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Miss Mustard Seed Paint

Well, the pretty black French cabinet sold yesterday so I quickly grabbed another piece to paint and get into Monticello.

When I bought this piece, that I am going to show you, I wasn't to excited about it.

My husband tagged it and when I went back to look at it...I wondered why he had tagged it (sorry Honey).

I wish I had a before picture.

Imagine yellow with red trim...hmm....

But, you know what?

I painted it and I think it turned out pretty nice.

I had bought Miss Mustard Seed's paint but had never used it.

I picked "French Enamel".

I love it, it turned out so nice.

I didn't know what to expect but it was real easy to mix and apply.

All the wonderful colors came through in the right areas.

I can't wait to try another project...and another color!

"You did good Honey!"

2 comments:

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

It looks great! Stopping over from FFF, I love using milk paint and I'm so glad you had a good experience with it. It can have a little bit of a learning curve to it, but it worked fantastic with your piece.

Rhonda said...

It's beautiful, I love the finish! I have never used milk paint but it's on my list of things to do:)